Learning Objectives: Click here
Teeth Whitening treatments are one of the most commonly asked for cosmetic procedures. Patients are not only asking for it, but making their own decisions to treat themselves. Therefore, it is important for each member of the dental team, and their responsibility to become knowledgeable in all aspects of whitening. This includes understanding the science of whitening and sensitivity, identifying different types of stain, knowing how to educate patients, identifying the right candidates, and implementing the appropriate treatment option.
Dentrix and Eaglesoft Training Program:
This is a new program which we are excited to offer. Students will receive hands on training on these software systems. Seating is limited to 8 students.
Click here for more
HPV – IT’S NOT THE HANKY PANKY VIRUS THE MEDIA SAYS IT IS: SOSA™ SCREENING AND THE HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
· Take away the fear of discussing oral abnormalities with our patients
· Give you and your team the verbal confidence to discuss the necessity of utilizing emerging technology to screen patients preventively vs. finding late stage oral cancer.
· This course will give the attendee tools to discuss changes in the patient’s mouth without dismissing a single small spot or watching what happens in-between appointments.
· We will also discuss optimizing BENEFICIAL product positioning to provide comfort for patients in cancer therapy and support their journey as an advocate and friend.
· By the completion of the course attendees will have an active role in Making Oral Cancer History
For over 25 years we have been recognized as a leader in quality continuing education. Our instructors are highly qualified in the topics they teach. We offer a home like environment with comfortable classrooms, a convenient location, and ample parking. Complimentary Lunch is provided with Full Day Programs in Fairfield unless otherwise specified. Classes are held on a variety of days & hours to accommodate your busy schedule. A participant who completes a program in its entirety and has paid for the tuition, will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Count on us for your continuing dental education course. We’re dedicated to your success.
Confirmations are only emailed upon request.
Cancellations should be in writing and received no later than 10 business days prior to the program, for a refund minus a $25.00 registration fee. Registrant may opt to choose another program, in which the full course fee will be transferred, if this request is no later than 10 business days prior to a program.
Cancellations received less than 9 days prior to the program will receive a credit for another class.
Same day cancellations or failure to show for a program will be responsible for the full tuition and registration fee with no refund or transfer. If refund policy differs from the above policy, it will be listed under the course description.