Oral Cancer Home Study Book Covers: If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.
Oral cancer largely goes undetected. Oral cancer causes one death in the United States every hour. This course will review the signs and symptoms associated with the different types of oral cancer as well as prevention, treatment and complications of the disease.
1. To Identify the etiology and predisposing factors of oral cancer.
2. To perform an intra- and extra- oral examination on a dental patient and identify any abnormalities.
3. To be familiar with the different types of oral cancer in the oral cavity.
4. To be familiar with the various treatments of oral cancer.
5. To educate the patient with oral cancer on the care of the oral cavity after treatment.
Upon Completion of the Home Study book, the quiz at the end must be mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund. Once you pay for this booklet you will be emailed a link to access it.