Hepatitis Home Study Book Covers: If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.
This home study course will focus on the epidemiology of the different types of hepatitis. It will also address transmission issues and infection control practices as well as important OSHA regulations regarding vaccinations.
1. Define and explain the different types of Hepatitis.
2. Discuss the incidence and transmission of each type of Hepatitis common in the United States.
3. Discuss the signs and symptoms of Hepatitis.
4. Discuss the preventive methods for the transmission of Hepatitis.
5. Discuss the treatment and vaccination options available to concerned individuals.
6. Stress the importance of safe work practices to limit Hepatitis exposure.
7. Discuss some legal aspects involved with Hepatitis in the workplace.
Upon Completion of the Home Study book, the quiz at the end must be mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund. Once you pay for this program, you will receive an email link to the book.