Herpes Home Study Book Covers: If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.
This home study course will focus on the epidemiology of herpes. It will also address transmission issues and infection control practices as well as important OSHA regulations regarding vaccinations.
1. What is Herpes.
2. What are the different types of Herpes
2. Discuss the different types of infections and outbreaks common in the United States.
3. Discuss the signs and symptoms of Herpes.
4. Discuss the preventive methods for the transmission of Herpes.
5. Discuss the treatment and vaccination options available to concerned individuals.
6. Stress the importance of safe work practices to limit Herpes exposure.
7. Discuss methods to disinfect, sterilize, or decontaminate surfaces in the office.
Upon Completion of the Home Study book, the quiz at the end must be mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund. You will receive an email with the book link
If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately.