Oral Impact of Tobacco Home Study Book Covers: If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.
This course will review tobacco’s impact on the periodontium, oral cancer examinations, and diagnostic technique.
1. The oral effects of smoking
2. The oral effects of smokeless tobacco products
3. The recognition of these effects, both benign and malignant
4. The diagnosis of these conditions when pathology is suspected
5. The treatment of oral diseases associated with smoking
Upon Completion of the Home Study book, the quiz at the end must be mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund. Once you pay for this booklet you will be emailed a link to access it.