Oral Impact of Tobacco Home Study Book
This course will review tobacco’s impact on the periodontium, oral cancer examinations, and diagnostic technique.
1. The oral effects of smoking
2. The oral effects of smokeless tobacco products
3. The recognition of these effects, both benign and malignant
4. The diagnosis of these conditions when pathology is suspected
5. The treatment of oral diseases associated with smoking
Upon completion of the home study book, please use the links in the Instruction Sheet to complete the evaluation and quiz. We will use the date we receive them as the date of completion for your continuing ed certificate. NOTE: Once purchased, this item cannot be returned for refund.
If you would like a book mailed to you instead of reading the electronic download, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.