We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Course .
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions within 24 hours. instructions are emailed during business hours, weekend purchases will be emailed on the next business day.
How does it work:
- Purchase the online class
- Receive an email with the online class link
- View the video
- Complete the end of course questionnaire and return it to us.
- Receive an email with the link to print your American Heart Association E-Card
- Receive an email with your completed CE Certificate
Heartsaver First Aid Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC for First Aid. This course covers first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies, including how to recognize them, how to call for help, and how to perform lifesaving skills.
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for first aid training. Upon completion of the online portion, students will complete and return an evaluation form to receive CE credits.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
You will be sent an evaluation form by email after you have purchased this course. Once we receive your evaluation back, we will issue you a Certificate of Completion indicating that you took the course and any CE credits you have earned.
There is no test at the end of this course and no in-person skills assessment is required.
Our ONLINE CPR CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. Once you open the key you cannot be transferred into a regular class.