Heartsaver First Aid Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC for First Aid. This course covers first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies, including how to recognize them, how to call for help, and how to perform lifesaving skills.
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for first aid training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an AHA Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Course and take the skills practice after you have completed the online portion at your office or here at our facility.
For skills testing at our facility, Please call and schedule a time that you will arrive to perform the skills. Once you have completed the online portion, you must bring the certificate of completion with you in order to take the skills test portion.
Skills test dates are posted below.
Our ON LINE CPR CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE And once you open the key you can not be transferred into a regular class.
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions within 24 hours. Instructions are not emailed on Saturday or Sunday.
** NOTE: AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2018 .. WE WILL NO LONGER BE MAILING YOUR CPR CARDS … YOU WILL INSTEAD RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR “E-CARD”. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN DOING THIS, ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE LISTED IN THE EMAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE.