We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Course .
This is a 2 part program: Online didactic to be done at your own pace and an in person skill evaluation to be done at our school.
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions, These instructions are emailed during business hours, weekend purchases will be emailed on the next business day. The email will come from E Learning.
Once you receive the link, please activate the program within 1 month. If you do not you will lose access to this online link and you will need to purchase a new link to complete the program. This is an American Heart Association policy and is not flex.
You will also receive an evaluation form link by email from our office after you have purchased this course.
How does it work:
- Purchase the online class
- Receive an email with the online class link
- View the video
- Complete the end of course questionnaire
- Set up a Date and Time to do your hands on portion at our school.
Heartsaver First Aid Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC for First Aid. This course covers first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies, including how to recognize them, how to call for help, and how to perform lifesaving skills.
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for first aid training.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
Our ONLINE First Aid CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. Once you open the key you cannot be transferred into a regular class.