We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Course and take the skills practice and test after you have completed the online portion at your office or here at our facility.
For skills testing at our facility, Please call and schedule a time that you will arrive to perform the skills. Once you have completed the online portion, you must bring the certificate of completion with you in order to take the skills test portion.
Call the office to schedule your skills assessment
Our ON LINE CPR CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE whether you open the key or not And once you open the key you can not be transferred into a regular class.
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions within 24 hours on Business days ( Weekend purchases will be emailed on Monday’s) Holiday purchases will be emailed on the next business day: Instructions are not emailed on Saturday , Sunday, or Holidays.
You must start your online program within one month of purchase. You will lose access to the program if you do not start it within one month. You will not be refunded if you do not start your program and American Heart revokes access. You will have 6 months to complete the program once you start it.
How does it work:
- Purchase the online CPR
- You will get a “key” from elearning.heart.org (check your spam) the key must be manually sent by our office so our staff has to be present, we do not send out keys on weekends, evenings, or holidays.
- You have one (1) month to open the key
- You have 6 months to complete the class from the date the key was opened.
- If you do not open the key within one month you will lose the class and tuition (these are American Heart Regulations and we can not make any changes)
- If you do not complete the class within 6 months you will lose the class and tuition (these are American Heart Regulations and we can not make any changes)