HIV and the Dental Team Home Study Book Covers: If you would like a book mailed to you, please purchase the shipping separately under the Home Study listing.
This course will explain the difference between HIV and AIDS and its related complications. It will highlight the oral manifestations seen with HIV as well as review the epidemiology and transmission issues.
1. To familiarize the members of the dental team with HIV and its related complications.
2. To provide the dental team with practical steps to prevent the spread of HIV in the dental office.
3. To familiarize the dental professionals with some of the common oral manifestations of HIV infection.
4. To educate dental care workers in an attempt to dispel fears they may have regarding HIV and AIDS.
5. To provide all members of the dental team with a clearer understanding of HIV and AIDS as it relates to their profession.
Upon Completion of the Home Study book, the quiz at the end must be mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund, once the booklet is paid for you will receive a link with the book.