Fulfill your OSHA Training Requirement!
This program can be attended as either a:
*LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar:
Live webinars are interactive and are considered live credits; they are not distance learning.
Requirements to attend using the live webinar option:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*An In-Person Class (Attend at Our School):
We follow all the CDC/State guidelines for vocational schools. Please refer to the homepage of our website.
This webinar will simplify OSHA regulations and teach participants how to be in compliance. Also covered are the latest OSHA requirements concerning blood-borne pathogens and exposure control. A must for everyone in the dental office. Each dental office must do a min. of 3 hours of OSHA training each year. This program will satisfy that requirement.
New Hazard Communication Standard, all employers must train their employee’s on the new labels elements and safety data sheets format to facilitate recognition and understanding.
Learn how to interpret the code of Federal Regulations regarding OSHA as related to the dental office
Additional Topics discussed during Seminar:
- The Hazard Communication Standard **(Includes Updates for GHS Requirements – 2013)**
- The Blood Borne Pathogen Standard
- Understanding Universal Precautions and Infectious Diseases
- Proper procedures to avoid disease transmission
- The Exposure Control Plan
- Use of personal preventive equipment
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Labeling System
- Emergency and Safety Procedures
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- All necessary updates
Note: In March 2012, The OSHA Hazard Communications Standard was updated to include the Global Harmonization Requirements. It is important to take your updated class so you will be in compliance with the new procedures.
Credits: 2 CEUs for either the In-Office Course or the 2 Hour Live Webinar for OSHA RENEWAL[AGD Code # 148]
Location: Either In-Office or Live Webinar
Instructor: Joe Rector BS ENG., OSHA Authorized General Industry OutReach Trainer