Date: Monday’s May 23, June 6, 13, 20, 27th and Wednesday’s May 25 and June 1,8,15 , 22, 29, July 7th, 2022 (no class on May 30th & July 4th )
Time: 6pm to 9pm
This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Students will come into the school for the last 3 days of the class to offer students a hands on laboratory experience.
Course Description & Learning Objectives:
This course provides both didactic and clinical instruction of dental assisting in the general dental office. Designed for the individual who has none or very little dental experience. Participants will learn dental terminology, dental instruments, dental materials, chair side dental assisting, four handed dentistry, medical history taking, blood pressure, proper office protocols and much more. Students will need a lab jacket and safety glasses for clinic learning. Both items can be purchased at the school. Books are included within the tuition of this program. 12 week program
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Instructor: Yesenia Sosa , CDA, RDA, DSI Faculty