According to Dental Products Report, recent studies have shown that;
Periodontal disease prevalence is at EPIDEMIC proportions
Survey of GP offices find that a small percentage of the procedures performed are related to Periodontics.
This course is not only for the dentist but for your front desk, assistants and hygienists
Find “untapped sources” to increase your income and productivity.
This program can be attended as either a :
*LIVE INTERACTIVE webinar or Attend at the School:
*Attend at our School: we follow all the CDC/State Guidelines for Vocational Schools
This course discusses the practice of periodontal treatment within a General Dentist office.
- The Effective Periodontal exam
- Explaining periodontal disease to your patients
- Systemic disease and links to periodontal disease.
- When to play and when to refer
- Establishing the relationship with the Periodontist.
- Effectively treating emergencies and performing initial therapy in the GP dental practice.
- How to submit the proper insurance claim.
- What are the limitations for procedures in a general practice?
Credits: 3 CEU’s [AGD Code:#490]
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course for those attending via live interactive webinar