This course will help you become proficient in making “temporary crowns”
You must be an RDA, RDH, or Dentist to take this program.
“Hands-On” Practice will be included. Limited to 8 participants.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Gain the confidence you need to help advance your career as an Assistant / Hygienist to the next level
- Use simple impression techniques to help with making quick and easy Temps
- Use of bi’s acrylic materials
- Know how to use Snap acrylic
- Use direct crown shells and material
Do you need practice in making “temporary crowns” …..this is the course for you!
Whether you want to brush up and perfect your old skills,
or get familiar with new materials or techniques or maybe impress that new Boss.
Credits 4 CEU’s [AGD Code #449]
Instructor: Yesenia Sosa, CDA, RDA, DSI Faculty
Yesenia Sosa, CDA, RDA has no financial relationships to disclose. Dental Studies Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider, #07394037. The formal CE programs of this sponsor are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credit. The current term of acceptance extends from 03/01/1994 to 6/30/2020.