4 CEUs – Good for the whole dental team!
This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Live webinars are interactive and as such, are live credits, not distance learning.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
This course will review the anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system, including what can be learned from blood workups about inflammation, understanding the electrical system of the heart and what EKGs can show. Cardiovascular nutrition and the gut biome will also be discussed at length. The dental team must be made aware of the relationship between the cardiovascular system and oral health. Poor oral health can directly correlate to poor cardiovascular health. It is also important to understand the possible deleterious consequences of pathogenic systemic release due to dental procedures and areas most likely affected by such procedures. This course will also address the dental team’s role in identifying possible cardiovascular pathological antecedents.
Instructor: Arthur I. Feintuch, DC, DAAPM
- Monmouth University Adjunct Professor Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Dental Studies Institute and the Institute for Continuing Education – Continuing Ed Instructor
- Ocean County College-Developer and Adjunct Instructor EEG program
- Brookdale Community College- Adjunct Instructor and Developer EEG program, Pharmaceutical Math, Occupational Therapy
- Premier Medical and Dental Institute-Phlebotomy, EKG, Pharmacology, Injection Technique, Medical Law and Ethics, etc.
- Middlesex County College-Adjunct Instructor Anatomy and Physiology including lab and lecture
- Designed, developed, and instructed Post Graduate Cranial Anatomy course for continuing education credits to Post-Doctoral Physical Therapy Practitioners
- Gibbs College-Adjunct Instructor Medical Assisting (entire program)
- Chiropractic Physician
- New Jersey State Teaching Certification Secondary Education
- 35 Years Private Practice running multiple offices