Live Interactive Webinar: Attend from your location
Attend at our school : limited seats will be available
Time: 9am to 12:00pm 3 Ceu’s
OSHA UPDATE :Mandatory Yearly Compliance Program
- This course will simplify OSHA regulations and teach participants how to be in compliance.
- Also covered are the latest OSHA requirements concerning blood-borne pathogens and exposure control.
- A must for everyone in the dental office.
- Each dental office must do a minimum of 3 hours of OSHA training each year.
- This program will satisfy that requirement.
- Top Violations
- Rule Makings
- Record keeping
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Employer Requirements
- Employee Requirements
- Whistle blower
- Workplace Inspections
- Hazard Identification
- GHS Requirements
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hepatitis .. A,B,C
- and others
- Exposure Control
- Declination Form
- Engineering Control
- Work Practice Controls
- Waste regulations
- Training requirements
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Action Plan
- Record keeping
New Hazard Communication Standard will also be covered:
All employers must train their employee’s on the new labels elements & safety data sheets format to facilitate recognition and understanding.
The OSHA Hazard Communications Standard was updated to include the Global Harmonization Requirements. It is important to take your updated class so you will be in compliance with the new procedures. This program will satisfy the OSHA standard on Occupational Exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens, which is required annually for dentists and staff
Instructor: Joe Rector, EMT, BsE; OSHA Authorized General Industry OutReach Trainer / Safety Engineer; AHA CPR, BFA Instructor-CPR-First Aid Coordinator