Prepare for and pass your local, state, or board exams with Mosby’s Dental Assisting Exam Review, 3rd Edition. This best-selling comprehensive resource is modeled after the format of the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA®) exam administered by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) and includes 600 all-new questions. With a total of 2,800 total multiple-choice questions and nearly seven times the practice of the CDA® exam, all the standard topics and procedures specific to dental assisting are meticulously covered. In addition, an updated companion website includes a database of exam questions and a custom test generator with time-clock functionality. Plus, this is the only product on the market to address state-by-state expanded functions with state-specific questions to give you realistic practice wherever you plan to practice.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Content review sections summarize key information to provide an even more comprehensive exam-preparation product.
- NEW! Approximatley 600 all-new questions provides you more opportunities to master content and gain test-taking confidence.
- NEW! Expanded question rationales help you to break down and understand questions and strengthen your grasp of the material.
- UNIQUE! Additional expanded functions questions ensure that you are prepared for exam success in any state you choose to practice.
- Comprehensive practice with 2,800 total multiple-choice questions provides nearly seven times the practice of the board exam.
- National board format follows the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA®) blueprints with the same number and type of questions you can expect to see in the General Chairside, Infection Control, and Radiation Health and Safety component exams.
- Answer key and rationales help you assess your understanding and gauge your exam readiness.
- Unique companion website allows you to practice specific types and numbers of questions or easily generate a simulated exam from the 2,800-question item bank to mimic the types and numbers of questions on the CDA® exam.
- Realistic computerized testing experience with a clock functionality helps you learn to master time for optimal test-day readiness.
- Photos and illustrations included with exam questions provide realistic exam simulation.