This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Live webinars are considered live credits, not distance learning.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
2 CEUs – Good for the whole dental team!
There is so much that we are not formally taught about oral health. Some of these things affect our patients positively, some negatively. There is much more to avoiding tooth decay than brushing and flossing. This class will discuss the role that nutrition, blood chemistry, hormones and vitamins play. You will also learn new concepts such as teeth reflexology, leaky mouth, oral probiotics, remineralizing teeth, hydroxyapatite versus fluoride and much more. Some of these concepts are rarely discussed but they are not really new. Some date back centuries!
Join expert instructor Anabela Bacchione, RDH, NTP, for a very interesting class!