Course Description & Objectives:
This course will satisfy NJ renewal requirements for Anesthesia administration.
Discussion of pre-anesthesic risk assessments, patient selection and anesthetic choice, demonstration of the proper administration of local anesthesia, recognition and management of adverse reactions or medical emergencies, and appropriate documentation.
- Once you have registered you will receive paperwork to complete.
- You will need to provide a copy of your initial program certificate.
- This class will satisfy the renewal requirement of 4 CEU’s every other license renewal period in dental anesthesia to renew your anesthesia credential.
- Completion of this renewal class is in addition to the CE requirements needed.
- Once you complete the program and receive your attendance verification, you need to mail that verification to the NJ Board of Dentistry.
Prerequisite: Current NJ RDH license, Current NJ Hygienist Anesthesia Certification, Current AHA BLS CPR Certification, Current Medical Insurance
- Please make sure you need this renewal before purchasing it.
- There are NO REFUNDS or Credit Slips for this program after purchased.
- It is your responsibility to be sure you need a renewal at this time. If you are not sure, please call the NJ Board of Dentistry
This program is approved by the NJ Board of Dentistry for practice in New Jersey.
If you are seeking approval for another state please contact that state to be sure this program will qualify.
Credits: 4.5 CEU’s
Instructor: Dr. Hillel Ephros, DMD, MD, Chairman, Department of Dentistry / Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical Director of the Regional Craniofacial Center and Residency Program Director, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery , St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. Former examiner for the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Adjunct Professor, New York Medical College and adjunct faculty member, Columbia University and Rutgers dental schools.