Friday June 5, 2020 Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
This course will compare the and explain the “Back to Work” guidelines by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. This course will simplify OSHA regulations and teach participants how to be in compliance. Also covered are the latest OSHA requirements concerning blood-borne pathogens and exposure control. A must for everyone in the dental office. Each dental office must do a min. of 3 hours of OSHA training each year. This program will satisfy that requirement.
New Hazard Communication Standard, all employers must train their employee’s on the new labels elements and safety data sheets format to facilitate recognition and understanding.
Learn how to interpret the code of Federal Regulations regarding OSHA as related to the dental office
Additional Topics discussed during Seminar:
- The Hazard Communication Standard **(Includes Updates for GHS Requirements – 2013)**
- The Blood Borne Pathogen Standard
- Understanding Universal Precautions and Infectious Diseases
- Proper procedures to avoid disease transmission
- The Exposure Control Plan
- Use of personal preventive equipment
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Labeling System
- Emergency and Safety Procedures
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- All necessary updates
Private classes are available at your facility or by Live Webinar please call our school for details.