This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Live webinars are considered live credits, not distance learning.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
The nervous system plays a vital role in the regulation and coordination of all bodily functions, from movement and sensation to digestion and breathing.
Dentists must be aware of the nervous system as it plays a critical role in facial pain and temporomandibular joint disorder. By understanding how the nerves in the head and neck are interconnected, dentists can provide targeted treatments to alleviate symptoms and improve oral health.
When the nervous system is malfunctioning, neurological conditions can result including but not limited to facial pain, pathology of molars, bacterial infections, dementia, Parkinson’s, trigeminal neuralgia, opthamological conditions, shingles and more.
A thorough understanding of the nervous system is essential for dental professionals. By incorporating this knowledge into your practice, you can provide targeted and effective treatments that address the root cause of your patients’ symptoms.
INSTRUCTOR: Arthur Feintuch, DC, DAAPM
Dental Studies Institute is ADA CERP Recognized Provider, #07394037. The formal continuing education programs of this sponsor are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credit. The current term of acceptance extends for 03/01/1994 to 12/31/2024. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Dental Studies Institute designates each activity for continuing education credits. Credits are listed in each course description.