$195.00 SPECIAL FEE until October 28, 2018: Tuition increases October 29, 2018
This is a hands-on course:
You will practice both the surgical and restorative protocols of a denture and single crown on anatomical models.
These models are yours to keep for case presentations.
The Simple Solution for Denture Comfort – Expanding Implantology with more treatment options for your patients
- Recognize when to use a NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANT (any implant less than 3mm in diameter).
- Learn to evaluate bone to ensure a successful implant placement.
- Review the anatomical changes that take place in edentulous patients.
- Review the Osseointegration process and learn what to avoid to ensure success.
- Understand the surgical and prosthetic protocol for NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANTS.
- Realize the cost savings associated with NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANTS and how these savings benefit your practice.
- Learn how to talk to your patients about this valuable treatment option.
This course will review predictable and successful case planning of narrow-body implants, anatomical evaluations of narrow-body implant sites, how to market these procedures and practice building tips to bring your office to the next level of implant dentistry.
Narrow-Body Implant Systems and assistance extends beyond the conclusion of this workshop. If you would like to review your treatment plans or have any other questions, The Dentatus team of educators and technical staff are available to ensure your case is a success. Attendees are encouraged to bring their staff as an informed team is key. Auxiliary staff will learn to pre-qualify patients and assist in the prosthetic procedures while the doctor is placing the implants.
- Single-crown placement is the most common restorative procedure and yet only 2.3 million implant-supported crowns are made annually, compared to the 178 million people in the US missing at least one tooth
- By offering NDI’s as a solution, clinicians are able to reach the aging population, adolescents looking for esthetic results, and patients concerned with costs. NDI’s complement all recognized implant systems with no significant difference in failure and complication rates between them and standard-diameter implants.
With today’s cost of healthcare constantly on the rise, dental practitioners are rapidly becoming more proactive in considering alternative treatment modalities that offer solutions when patient objections limit access to care. Narrow diameter implants offer an immediate solution that is affordable, minimally invasive, fits into small comprised inter-tooth spaces, and forgoes the need for augmentation.
Narrow diameter implants allow for reduced procedure time, require less bone, are very strong, and best of all, less costly.
Learn about how integrating narrow diameter implants into your practice
can benefit patients who might otherwise go untreated.
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2019
Credits: 4 CEU’s [AGD: #690]
Tuition: $195.00 SPECIAL FEE until October 28, 2018: Tuition increases October 29, 2018
[Complimentary Light BREAKFAST provided for all attendees]
Instructor: Denise Manekas: Implant Product Manager at Dentatus, a dental company specializing in the design, manufacturing and distribution of high quality precision devices including Endodontic posts, finishing and fine polishing diamond instruments and narrow body dental implants. Based in NYC with manufacturing facility in Stockholm, Sweden. She graduated from the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, City University of NY, Marketing: Advertising & Sales, BBA.
This seminar is sponsored by Dentatus USA, Ltd.