T.E.A.M. — Together Everyone Accomplishes More
Learning Objectives: The attendees will be able to:
- Identify their personal strengths and challenges
- Become familiar with roadblocks to patient compliance
- Become acquainted with strategies to handle stress
- Build rapport with staff to facilitate efficiency and productivity
- Use accountability as a tool to increase harmony and efficiency
Hello. My name is Diane Penola and it would be my pleasure to share the impact of coaching with you. It is like brain storming with a cheerleader. This course will combine lecture format with an interactive workshop experience. Participants will begin making changes in class in order to re-create the professional environment and personal satisfaction that make dentistry rewarding. The proven principles of composing present tense affirmations, interpreting compelling circumstances as positive life lessons, creating and committing to a progressive action plan, and celebrating small victories as representative of future success are all part of the coaching process. Residing within this framework is the power of language and how your vocabulary limits or inspires you.
What I Do:
- Share enthusiasm and positive energy with people who are ready to make changes they have identified as necessary for their greater success
- Encourage people to envision a future that embraces their dreams and develops their strengths
- Guide them in defining their goals and composing their affirmations
- Promote the discovery of solutions through the use of resources
- Support accountability
- To do this, we need amazing communication and coaching skills.
- This course provides an introduction to coaching skills and explains how to get team members motivated to relearn conditioned responses and to consider being more productive.
- Designed to be interactive and productive, so that participants go home with tools to make change.
- Encouraging people to register in pairs or groups will enhance the accountability element.
Credits: 3 CEU’s [AGD Code # 551]
Instructor: Diane Penola, RDH, MA
Diane is a hygienist in general practice and is a member of DMORT, Region II and lectures on forensics. She is a published author and Board Certified Coach. She volunteers with Habitat for Humanity, Dress for Success, Hospice and is a Court Appointed Special Advocate.
Take this seminar together with