- Define components of comprehensive dental marketing program
- Understand how to determine if your website is really working and producing results
- Review best practices for website design and layout
- Learn implementation tips for maximizing lead conversion
- Learn how to track and measure ROI (return on investment) for incoming leads
- Review Dental marketing case studies
- How to improve your online reputation (reviews)
- Utilizing social media to build your brand
- Identify the right time to implement traditional marketing tools (print, radio, mailers, and newsletters)
- Hands on workshop to evaluate your online footprint
The course is very interactive and topics are applied to real-life online marketing concerns of participants.
This course will explain the critical components required for creating a comprehensive dental marketing program. You will learn which items to include, how they work, how they are measured, and how to implement them. Topics normally include website optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per- click marketing (PPC), social media, video marketing, online reputation management, and developing an overall marketing strategy.
During the seminar / “Hands-On” workshop format:
we dedicate time to providing feedback and analysis to attendee’s websites, SEO, social media, etc. in real time.
This creates a very interesting and interactive format where we teach a section and then immediately apply it to attendee’s marketing.
It reinforces lessons taught during the course, and improves learning retention.
- Friday, September 27, 2019
Credits: 6 CEU’s [AGD Code: #561] Complimentary LUNCH will be provided for all attendees
Instructor: Lori Bernardo RDH
Lori Bernardo RDH, (Senior Marketing Consultant at WEO Media) has over 30 years in the dental profession as a dental hygienist, practice consultant, corporate trainer, and sales and marketing executive. She has developed a deep understanding of the unique challenges of building and marketing a dental practice by working with hundreds of dental practices across the US. Lori’s diverse background gives her the ability to explain these topics in an easy to understand manner that the audience can grasp. She delivers the information along with real strategies that will allow the audience to make easy and impactful changes to their practices.