Implant Workflow for Digital Dentistry
This lecture, demonstration event will take you through the digital implant journey
from treatment plan to guided placement with emphasis on new Endcode technique and z3d guided surgery kits
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*Attend at our School: we follow all the CDC/State Guidelines for Vocational Schools
Course Description: A three hour lecture with demonstration discussing digital advancements in implant technology.
Educational Objectives: Upon course completion, the participants should be familiar with:
Guide surgery solutions
Digital Treatment Planning with the Real Guide Software
Included with this lecture is a Remote Demonstration of the real life use and workflow of this system, an opportunity to see the z-3d surgical implant kit, and a Q &A with ZimVie representative Tiffany Schreppler
Time: 9am to 12:00pm
Credits: 3 CEUs
Location: DSI: 7 Spielman Road Fairfield, NJ or You can Participate in this seminar from your location via live interactive webinar.
Instructor: Tiffany Schreppler attended Arizona State University in Temple, Arizona and completed a Bachelor of
Science, Political Science, Concentration Lobby and Advocacy and Minor in Business May of 2004. She has taken her
interest in medical device/equipment, lab/pathology specialty pharmaceutical, & biotech sales and implemented that
into her work experience. She has been able to maintain a top ranking on sale teams she was involved with, surpassed
quarterly goals, and elevated companies with constantly evolving medical equipment/pharmaceuticals and knowledge
in different specialties. She is currently undergoing a Masters of Business Administration specializing in International
business at Louisiana State University with an expected graduation date of 2023