This program can be attended as either a :
*LIVE INTERACTIVE webinar or Attend at the School:
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*Attend at our School: we follow all the CDC/State Guidelines for Vocational Schools
Over 2 years into this pandemic and our practices have been significantly effected. This course will review oral complications and the “collateral damage” of this disease. How this pandemic has affected the psychology of patients, dentists, and our staff. What precautions are needed to prevent the spread of this virus and a review of what we were told in March, 2020 and what is true today.
Credits: 3 CEU’s [AGD Code:#]
Instructor: Dr. Marc Goldman
Chairman of the Department of Periodontics in the Department of Dentistry at Newark Beth Israel Hospital.