Heartsaver CPR AED Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC. The skills learned in this course will help you recognize cardiac arrest, get emergency care on the way quickly, and help a person until EMS arrives.
Heartsaver CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver CPR AED Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for CPR and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an AHA Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any of our students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Course and take the skills practice and test after you have completed the online portion at your office or here at our facility.
For skills testing at our facility, Please call and schedule a time that you will arrive to perform the skills. Once you have completed the online portion, you must bring the certificate of completion with you in order to take the skills test portion.
Skills test dates are posted below.
Our ON LINE CPR CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE And once you open the key you can not be transferred into a regular class.
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions within 24 hours. Instructions are not emailed on Saturday or Sunday.