EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Special Reduced Tuition: $135.00 with the
to attend this transformative” team building” program.
A Story NOT Silenced by Stage IV Oral Cancer
“Hands-On Oral Cancer Exams”
The Value in Patient Education, Accurate Diagnosis, Adequate Follow-up and Specialist Referrals
- Integrate oral cancer screenings with education
- Optimize screening techniques and patient care
- Take responsibility for early detection
- Understand long-term effects of radiation to the oral cavity
- One American dies every hour of every day from oral cancer. Eva came close to being one in this statistic.
- The details of her delayed diagnosis, intensive treatment and residual side effects bring to life a real patient story, driving home the importance of effective communication and patient education.
- Putting a face to the disease, Eva inspires audiences with her firsthand account of hardships unanticipated and overcome; courage unknown and discovered; a mother’s love tested and triumphant.
- The personal and emotional content motivates change. Audiences don’t just hear her story, they experience it.
- Become a more vigilant and aware clinician as you improve your oral cancer screening technique along with educating your patients about the disease’s signs and symptoms.
Ignite the Power of Story to Educate, Engage & Persuade
- Use story as a tool to increase success
- Promote your practice’s strengths using story
- Communicate the value of services with story
- How do you inspire trust, build a client base and increase commitment to products and services?
- It’s all in the story! Facts and figures alone don’t \engage attention or influence change.
- Tap the power of story to evoke a connection, build relationships and foster patient loyalty.
- Find the story that exemplifies your value and showcases what makes you stand out among the competition.
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Credits: 7 CEU’s [AGD Code: #557 & 736]
Tuition: $135.00……….** EARLY BIRD SPECIAL to attend this transformative “team building” program **
Instructor: Eva Grayzel
Eva Grayzel, a nationally recognized Master Storyteller and performance artist, was diagnosed at age 33 with stage IV oral cancer and given a 15% chance of survival. After regaining her deep vibrant voice, Eva applied her stage skills to communicate the depth of her experience in a unique and powerful way. For over a decade, Eva has captivated dental professionals worldwide using her story to motivate real change. She performed ‘Tongue-Tied’ Off-Broadway in New York City to a sold-out audience. A champion of early detection, Eva founded the Six-Step Screening™ oral cancer awareness campaign, for which she was recognized by the Academy-Oral Medicine. She is the author of ‘Mr. C Plays Hide & Seek’ and ‘Mr. C the Globetrotter’ as well as the creator of ‘My Story Legacy,’ an interactive format for documenting family stories, life values and wisdom.