Next Renewal October 31, 2019
Dentist: 40 Ceu’s = no more than 20 in Home Study or Media
- The following shall satisfy the requirement of 40 hours of continuing education for a biennial registration period:
- i) A maximum of five hours of continuing education credit shall be given to a student or an instructor for basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation courses and
- a maximum of 15 hours of continuing education credit shall be given to a student or an instructor for Advanced Cardiac Life Support courses.
- iv) A maximum of 20 hours of continuing education credit shall be given for any form of written or electronic media distance learning courses. A written or electronic media distance learning course shall include a written post-test, and such test shall be retained by the licensee as an additional record of completion of the course.
- v) A maximum of seven hours of continuing education credit shall be given for practice management/managed care courses;
An applicant for a PCS permit shall obtain emergency training by completing “Basic Life Support: Course C” of the American Heart Association or its equivalent or a course in Advanced Cardiac Life Support or its equivalent and shall maintain current certification in such course. The applicant shall furnish proof of this training and certification to the Board upon application for a PCS permit and proof of recertification upon biennial renewal of the permit. f) An applicant for a PCS